We all know that brushing and flossing assists greatly in keeping your gums healthy. However, if you have bad breath, loose teeth, bleeding, receding or swollen gums, these may be warning signs that you have gum disease.
For those patients needing treatment, Dr. Witt performs laser gum therapy. This is a no-cut, no-sew way to treat gum disease that is faster to do and much faster to heal from. Some of the benefits of these treatments are:
• Faster healing times due to the fact that laser gum therapy is minimally invasive
• Patients experience less discomfort because there is no cutting or suturing
• Laser gum therapy does not contribute to the recession of gums like traditional surgery
• Patients report less inflammation and bleeding with laser gum therapy
• This is the only gum disease treatment that is proven to regenerate bone
These are only a few of the benefits of laser gum therapy. Call our office at (813) 977-7000 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Witt today!